What do you expect from your participation in the forum? From Hotel Arts we hope to continue to meet the new talents of the industry, those Ladies and Gentlemen looking for opportunities to complete their practical training. We also hope to continue collaborating with Vatel Madrid, University that for years offers us the valuable opportunity to be present at its events, and in constant contact with its students. The forum is an opportunity for students to immerse themselves in what the industry has to offer, so that they know representatives of different companies as well as a networking opportunity for all their assistants.
"I have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow” – This is one of the twelve service values of The Ritz-Carlton. As part of the Hotel Arts Family, students will be given the tools and the opportunities to grow in a professional and personal way. With the purpose of maximizing your experience during your internship, we created a Development Plan personalized for them. It will allow to the students to have more responsibilities, learn and develop yourself in the hospitality industry.
We recommend to the students to take this as an exclusive opportunity in participating and establishing relationships inside our team.
By participating in trainings, management and recognition meetings, the students will have the chance to have a wide vision of the organization and the strategic plan of the hotel. Through these and other development activities, we will constantly contribute to your development, trusting that you will become a self-confident and successful professional.
Leadership and Strategic Focus
Activities that focus on giving the students a general vision
- Participation in Operational Daily meeting with Hotel Manager and Divisional Leaders
- General Manager Presentation
- Leaders Forum participation
- Monthly presentations of the Guidance Team
Guest and Operational Focus
Activities that focus on giving the student the necessary tools to provide an excellent service
- Participation in banqueting and catering services
- Development Training through programs of The Ritz-Carlton leadership Centre
- Problem resolution, anticipation of guest needs and attention to detail training
Training and development Focus
Activities that focus on the professional and personal development
- Initial Orientation and Orientation day 21
- Cross-training Program depending on performance
- Complimentary Spanish, Catalan and English language courses
- The Ritz-Carlton performance evaluation with the Departmental Leader
- Trainees recognition cocktail and best trainee nomination
- Exit interview with Human Resources Director
- Recognition of the WOW stories